Non-NU Email

Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm very excited to announce the launch of my new website. And it only took 30 years to get it done!!
New art, lots of online and in-person classes. Classes are going quickly, so if you're interested, register soon.

Check it out at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.marjorieleggitt.com&d=DwIFAg&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=LI7G5wRFVvK5hcfM7iRzBy6FVxznpKgu2BJyoE-nrIU&s=v3C6BWpKDnWqKQUGSsBb3VvsiV-B642lZNBSscUCOZ8&e=

Marjorie Leggitt
303.394.0566

Follow me on Instagram | @mcleggitt
Website | marjorieleggitt.com
Website | Science Art
LinkedIn | MarjorieLeggitt
Instructor | School of Botanical Art & Illustration, Denver Botanic Gardens
Instructor | Craftsy
Illustrator | Flora of North America