Non-NU Email
Good Evening Marj 🌝

Your new web site is BEAUTIFUL❣️💐

Inspiring, Bright, Inviting ☀️

C Olivia Carlisle 🦋

On Dec 21, 2020, at 5:57 PM, Marjorie Leggitt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email
Thank you, Marni.

And congratulations on your new book!!

Marj

Marjorie Leggitt
303.394.0566

Follow me on Instagram | @mcleggitt
Website | marjorieleggitt.com
Website | Science Art
LinkedIn | MarjorieLeggitt
Instructor | School of Botanical Art & Illustration, Denver Botanic Gardens
Instructor | Craftsy
Illustrator | Flora of North America

On Dec 21, 2020, at 3:31 PM, Marni Fylling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email
Congratulations, Marj!
Your site is beautiful, and easy to navigate.
Those focused workshops are a great idea, too.

I hope it brings lots of business!
Take care,
marni