It seems as though no one is using actual webcams?

Everyone, thank you so much!

Marlene

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 12:11 PM Griswold, Britt (GSFC-279.0)[LUSA Associates] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If you want to use an iPhone as a live feed into something like Skype, I think you need a piece of software to make that connection. There are several out there about $10-25. I purchased the EpocCam software. I am not really satisfied with it, as it seems to still have bugs and would not consistently connect when I would expect it to.

If anyone had done it with native Mac software let me know.

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Dorie Petrochko <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, December 4, 2020 at 8:32 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [SCIART] webcam advice please

I ordered the IPEVO doc camera and was not happy with the resolution and lag time. I now use my IPhone for a document camera and it works better

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 3:45 PM Jane Neroni <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Marlene,

I ordered the IPEVO and although they said there would be a six week wait I received it in three weeks.  Hope that also works for you.

Best,

Jane