Hi Marlene.

I have had GREAT success using the plug and play IPEVO V4K. This is the web camera Loe Ruttan recommended and demoed early in the COVID months. It’s an amazing little tool and incredibly easy to use. Great relolution, etc

I paid $99 from Ipevo.com. Do not order from Amazon as some sellers are trying to sell the Lis doc camera for several hundred dollars!!

Marj
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566