This looks really neat, Britt. Thanks! Will try this.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 4, 2020, at 3:50 PM, Marjorie Leggitt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All and Britt.

Originally I also used my iPhone with EpocCam (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/epoccam-webcam-for-mac-and-pc/id4491334830) but I found the app feed to be blurry and definitely not the quality that I wanted or needed. Another difference between using a phone and a doc camera is the format of the window. An iPhone viewing area is defined as a square or a pre-formatted rectangle. Whereas the IPEVO doc camera allows me to format the dimensions. I like the flexibility of doc camera.

One big advantage of using an iPhone on a gooseneck stand (https://www.arkon.com/product/RCBTABLED-remarkable-crafting-video-tablet-phone.html) is the flexibility to reposition the angle of the camera.

Both have advantages and disadvantage. Good to have both options to choose from depending on how you teach.

Marj
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566

Follow me on Instagram | @mcleggitt

Website | science-art.com/leggitt
LinkedIn | MarjorieLeggitt
Instructor | School of Botanical Art & Illustration, Denver Botanic Gardens
Instructor | Craftsy
Illustrator | Flora of North America