Hello all,
Hope you had a lovely, if small, Thanksgiving.

My Chicago Botanic Garden classes are finally going online (thank goodness) and I am scrambling--we had been told we'd be teaching online classes from the Garden with their superior equipment, but that just changed per the governor's order.

Can any of you wonderful experienced online instructors recommend a webcam that catches the detail that we need without being crazy expensive?  All advice much appreciated!

Thanks and stay safe,
Marlene

--
Marlene Hill Donnelly