Non-NU Email

Sorry, but I’m new to this list.  Does this thread have anything to do with Willa Cather?

From: 5 Bank Street: The Listserv for Willa Cather Scholars <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Smith, Elaine
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 6:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [5BANKSTREET] Brad Taylor

Non-NU Email

Anyone notice how macho his book list is?  I love some of those authors he mentions  but it’s a pretty narrow reading spectrum.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2021, at 4:02 PM, MaxieJane Frazier <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email

What a jerk. After 26 years in the military, I couldn't disagree more with his idea of what civilian people need to know about military life.

Luckily I'm writing a memoir that he for sure won't read. Nor would I want him to.