Non-NU Email

Hello AFEEMAIL,

I wanted to share some information about the upcoming virtual AFIT conference held in conjunction with the WSSA.  In addition to regular sessions, they also host a student paper competition which AFEE helps support.  If you have students who may be interested in submitting a paper, the deadline is coming up at the end of January, and contact details are provided.

If you would like to participate in the WSSA meetings as a non-presenting member, the fees are very reasonable – if I remember correctly they mentioned $9.

Sincerely,

Eric Hake

Eric R. Hake

Dean, Ralph W. Ketner School of Business
Elias B. Saleeby Professor of Economics
Secretary-Treasurer, Association For Evolutionary Economics www.afee.net
Faculty Advisor, SMIF

CATAWBA COLLEGE
Scholarship.  Character.  Culture.  Service.

Admin B., 2300 W. Innes St. Salisbury, NC 28144-2441
704-637-4293
704-637-4422 (fax)