Non-NU Email

Here is the notice that I received from ASSA regarding viewing the recordings of the Conference:

Currently the video recordings are available on the virtual platform for viewing until March 1st:

https://assa2021.aeaweb.org/

This virtual platform does require the registration credentials to login.

If someone would like to view the recordings who had not registered for the conference, registration will remain open thru March 1st so that they can register and then view the recordings.

After March 1st, the AEA sessions will be viewable on the AEA website. The other associations can request their recordings and post them on their websites.”

We, of course, will post AFEE’s recordings after March 1.

Best wishes,

john