Non-NU Email

John and all,

thanks for providing this important feedback so swiftly. My two cents:

In all, our feedback to ASSA should be to purchase/bargain some “webinar plus” package from zoom in the future.

I am writing all this as we cannot be sure what the future brings. I do expect that the future will bring some hybrid online-offline forms of conferences.

Was great seeing you all again.

Best wishes,

Wolfram.