Non-NU Email
I’ll check that out, Mike, thank you!

-Gail

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 1, 2021, at 5:15 PM, Michael Rothman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email
Gail,
Have you specifically looked into the Graphic Converter program from Lemke Software?  I think it can convert files of wide pedigree and origin.  Buying a copy would be a one time expense and I believe it would be at a cost of roughly $60.  There are free trails available too.
Cheers,
Mike Rothman

Sent from my iPhone