Non-NU Email
Congratulations Sara❣️

C Olivia Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
https://www.gnsi.org
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”

On Jan 19, 2021, at 3:29 PM, Sara Lynn Cramb <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email
Hi All!

I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed by Tania Marien for the Talaterra Podcast (a podcast about freelance educators working in environmental education). We talked about my nature coloring pages, early career, children's publishing, animal poop, and what inspires my work. I hope you enjoy it!

https://talaterra.com/podcast/2021/1/14/episode-75-sara-lynn-cramb-nature-coloring-pages

I thought you all might enjoy her podcast. She's always looking for interesting folks like yourselves to interview.

All the best,
Sara

Sara Lynn Cramb
Educational Illustration