Non-NU Email
Wow, that was FAST.  All taken.

Just goes to show how one persons excess is valuable to others.

Mike
On 1/7/2021 12:42 PM, Michael A. Ivie wrote:
Non-NU Email

It is that time of year again when we are sorting trap samples, and again we have some snakefly specimens suitable for teaching material ( Raphidioptera:  Inocelliidae).  We can send them to teaching collections in the eastern US for free.  First come first served, sets of five. They are in ETOH, so not beautiful specimens but the characters students need to see are there.

Let me know if anyone needs them.

Mike

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

US Post Office Address: