Non-NU Email
Hi All,

I put out a survey a few months ago, re: unit tray sizes in collections. Here are the results.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QrbBZdci-EBckAUwBUdxWC9QLgBIdc4qovkJNxVHr18/edit?usp=sharing

Also, if you wanted to add to the survey, it's here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe03tbs56R2P8aCunkJhCoVbyrU20pFOtw8arXc967td8Jv1g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Chris, if you want, you can add this data to the ECN site!

Crystal