Non-NU Email
The Essig Museum has been using Byron Weston paper for over 40 years and finally ran out.  The rights to this product were picked up by Lautezenhiser's Stationary. You can find the same paper at http://www.minutebooks.com/archival-paper/

Peter T Oboyski, PhD
Executive Director
Essig Museum of Entomology
1170 Valley Life Science Building