Non-NU Email

Yep, that’s where we get ours as well.  It’s been a couple of years since I bought some but Lautzenhiser’s Stationery is where we go when we need more.

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Collections Manager

Department of Entomology
National Museum of Natural History

Smithsonian Institution
P.O. Box 37012, MRC 165
Washington, DC 20013-7012

Tel (office): 202-633-0982
Fax (office): 202-786-2894
Email:  [log in to unmask]

The National Museum of Natural History (NMNH) complies with all U.S. export and sanctions laws, as well as fish, wildlife and other regulations applicable to the importation and exportation of specimens and research materials. Please consider the country of origin and nature of any specimen, sample, object or material shipped to NMNH, and if applicable, ensure that it is properly licensed and otherwise compliant with U.S. law prior to shipment.

SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION

NATIONAL MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY