Non-NU Email

Fantastic news!  Did you by chance find the insect material collected by Nutting and Wickham et al. on the 1893 University of Iowa Expedition to the Bahamas and Cuba?   In the 1902 U of I catalog it said all of Wickham's material was donated to the Museum.  It was cited a few times early in the 20th century, but I could not find any trace of it when I visited.

Mike