Non-NU Email

I think if somebody says something to Ebay the deal will be cancelled.

Andrew Brower, Ph.D.

Assistant Director, National Identification Services (NIS)

USDA APHIS PPQ Plant Health Programs

4700 River Rd., Unit 52

Riverdale, MD 20737

Office phone:  (301) 851-2243

Mobile phone: (240) 315-4408

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The preceding email message contains information that may be confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged, and may constitute non-public information. This message is intended to be conveyed only to the intended named recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, do not read it; instead, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete this message and any attachments. Unauthorized individuals or entities are not permitted access to this information. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information, except its delivery to the sender, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.