Non-NU Email
Thank you all for the information and advice.
Lautzenhiser’s Stationery confirmed they have the same paper available, so we'll stick with that.
Kind regards,
Max

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 at 17:18, Hall, Wesley E - (wehall) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email
For labels of dry/pinned specimens, unit tray header-cards, cabinet/drawer labels, etc., we use:

MOHAWK (http://www.mohawkconnects.com/)
COLOR COPY 98 12-214
SMOOTH, BRIGHT WHITE
Surface Appearance: Flat/Satin
Weight: 80 lb.
Premium digital color copy grade
Size    8.5 x 11 IN (216 x 279MM)
250 sheets/ream
Acid Free
Compatible with Laser and Inkjet printers

Cheers,
Gene

Gene Hall
University of Arizona Insect Collection (Manager)
& CALS Cooperative Extension (Insect Diagnostics)
Department of Entomology
1140 E. South Campus Dr.
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ  85721