Non-NU Email
Hi ECN folk!

I am working on sending back some borrowed material, and it makes sense for me to send things back in the same size unit trays used by the collections to which the material is being returned.  Because some of the material has been in my care for long enough, in some cases the sands of time have obscured the original unit trays the material was sent in. 

My question:  Is there a list anywhere of the unit tray sizes used standardly in various collections?  Obviously Cornell uses Cornell, the Cal Acad uses Cal Acad, and the USNM uses USNM, but others?  I remember a few of them, but if a list exists relating collection to the unit trays they use, I'd love to see it!  


David R. Maddison
Harold E. and Leona M. Rice Professor in Systematic Entomology 
Director, Oregon State Arthropod Collection
Department of Integrative Biology
3029 Cordley Hall
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR  97331   USA

[log in to unmask]

(541) 737 2834