Non-NU Email
Mike,
I guess that really was my question. Are all the pins of equal quality or maybe actually all from the same original supplier. In normal times we might use about 30,000 pins a year, obviously this hasn't been a normal year, so our supply is still good.

Lynn

From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 3:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Entomological pins

Non-NU Email
It seems that several of us received the message about pins from entopins.

We have used the company below for many years- and buy directly from the Czech Republic.

But the connections between these various companies does seem intriguing

Mike Wilson
National Museum of Wales

Petr Hrabovsky
Customer Service