Non-NU Email

I shared this article with many friends before responding to Bank Street.
It is wonderful in every meaning of that word. One of my former students,
now living in Sweden, sent me the link at the same time, And one of my
colleagues, a film scholar raised in South Dakota, was enchanted.
Everyone will notice that they drive up to their new home in a truck from
"Cather Truck Rental"!  And that there is a nod to Alexandra when we look
down into the grass to see grasshoppers close-up.  The "future is stirring"
indeed.
Sherrill

On Feb 25, 2021, at 1:57 PM, barb tetenbaum <