Non-NU Email

More: he just gave a paper 2021 AFEE meeting. I think it’s available on line.

Malcolm.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 18, 2021, at 5:13 PM, Malcolm Rutherford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Hi: you could try getting in touch with Robert Loube who has done a bit on electricity utility regulation. He was a Trebing student I think  Don’t have a current email.

Malcolm Rutherford.

Sent from my iPhone