Non-NU Email

The American Brahms Society is now accepting applications for publication
subventions until February 15, 2021. Both monographs and collections of
essays by a number of authors will be considered. The Society encourages
the broadest range of approaches to studying the composer, including, but
not limited to music history, theory, and performance. Applicants should
have been members of the ABS in good standing for at least two years.
Guidelines for applications can be found on the Society's website,
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__brahms.unh.edu_activities.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=nXsrPfI63nPw2e4xDSrAYe4rzPVCV3q6t5eMFnO91Qk&s=tH5sjxQ2jMH9zFA74J4RzOmNQK1ysZ8aL5TeRmv9o-I&e= .