Non-NU Email
IMPORTANT DATES (Anywhere on Earth)

Abstract submission deadline: March 29, 2021
Paper submission deadline: April 5, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: May 3, 2021
Camera-ready submission deadline: June 13, 2021
Conference: July 28-30
Website: https://dlfm.web.ox.ac.uk

CALL FOR PAPERS

The Digital Libraries for Musicology (DLfM) conference presents a venue for those engaging with Digital Library systems and content in the domain of music and musicology. It provides a forum for musicians, musicologists, librarians, and technologists to share findings and expertise.

The 8th DLfM conference, to be held online, welcomes contributions related to any aspect of digital libraries and musicology, including topics related to musical archiving and retrieval, cataloguing and classification, musical databases, special collections, music encodings and representations, computational musicology, or music information retrieval (MIR). This year’s conference will be held in association with the online IAML Congress (https://www.iaml.info/congresses/2021-online), and will feature a joint paper session as well as a joint poster session.

We are planning for our proceedings to be published in ACM ICPS as an Open Access publication.

In light of the challenges surrounding conference planning and travel during a pandemic, this year’s DLfM conference will be entirely virtual. The conference organizers are striving to make an engaging and interactive conference while we earnestly anticipate a return to in-person conferences in 2022.

PROCEEDINGS TRACK SUBMISSIONS

We invite full papers (up to 8 pages excluding references) or short papers (up to 4 pages excluding references). An abstract of the proposed paper must be submitted to DLfM via EasyChair by March 29, 2021. The full papers are expected to be submitted to DLfM on EasyChair and following the ACM template by April 5, 2021.

For more detailed submission procedures and information, please visit the website: https://dlfm.web.ox.ac.uk