Non-NU Email

The Society for Seventeenth-Century Music is pleased to announce the
publication of a new volume in its collection of open-access scholarly
editions:

WLSCM No. 36 is the second volume of “Villancicos About Music from
Seventeenth-Century Spain and New Spain” edited by Andrew A. Cashner. This
volume presents six new editions of compositions for 1-11 voices and
instruments by Juan Gutiérrez de Padilla, Pablo Bruna, Miguel Ambiela,
Miguel de Irízar, and Jerónimo de Carrión with detailed critical notes and
translations as well as a transposed edition for ease of performance.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.sscm-2Dwlscm.org_main-2Dcatalogue_browse-2Dby-2Dcomposer_449-2Dvillancicos-2Dabout-2Dmusic-2Dfrom-2Dseventeenth-2Dcentury-2Dspain-2Dand-2Dnew-2Dspain-2Dvolume-2D2&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=OuhO2oC-zPr9yc3lR3h-1FKCZgdt6912JsrPwontoy4&s=mhV8WNmJAuD7F1zB_1H-7m5Hp7Czy9SYeAfmuYdV9NE&e=

View all of our editions at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.sscm-2Dwlscm.org&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=OuhO2oC-zPr9yc3lR3h-1FKCZgdt6912JsrPwontoy4&s=Pj20Sqthogxs_64-csm0xqOgfSiCAjEab5Bwczlh8Ns&e=

The Web Library of Seventeenth-Century Music (ISSN 2330-2429) is a service
offered by the Society for Seventeenth-Century Music to its members and to
the musical community at large. It presents new scholarly editions of
seventeenth-century compositions that have remained unpublished or that are
not available commercially.

Editions are peer-reviewed on a continual basis. Submissions are welcome at
any time. Please send inquiries to info -at- sscm-wlscm.org

Janette Tilley, Ph.D.
Associate Dean | Faculty of Language, Literature & Performing Arts
Editor-in-Chief, Web Library of Seventeenth-Century Music

Sent from the traditional and unceded territory of the Coast Salish Peoples
of the QayQayt and Kwikwetlem First Nations.