Non-NU Email
The Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology at Indiana University is pleased to announce our new podcast SoundLore!

SoundLore's episodes venture into the research, practices, and projects of folklore and ethnomusicology. Our podcast guests include current and emeritus faculty, students, and alumni from the department, extending the conversation beyond the classroom.

Find us on Apple Podcasts, Soundcloud, and Stitcher, or through the SoundLore website. Contact producers David McDonald (davmcdon at indiana.edu) and Amanda Lueck (amalueck at iu.edu) for more information.

SoundLore website: https://folklore.indiana.edu/research/soundlore/index.html