Duties and Responsibilities
• Design asynchronous, online teacher education courses for delivery, including weekly asynchronous formative and summative assignments, discussion posts, blog posts.
• Use Longy’s learning management system to post syllabus, assignments and other materials, and communicate with students.
• Facilitate asynchronous, online learning, including leading and moderating online discussions of course material via discussion posts and web chats.
• Evaluate and select texts and instructional materials.
• Create and record instructional lectures and videos that will be posted within assigned coursework for asynchronous student access.
• Participate in professional development seminars pertaining to online course development and delivery.
• Submit developed online courses for review and approval to the Program Director.
• Evaluate student papers, projects, tests and other assessments.
• Edit and refresh course content as needed, to adapt with development of new technologies and software.
• Participate in weekly scheduled online virtual office hours with students.
• Respond to student inquiries in a timely manner.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/wykK6atEGjyzhdkLhqMdz