Non-NU Email

I am pleased to share https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.expandingthemusictheorycanon.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=ITPYUfP1iwAwqkni1xa-pYeTggRJDtK7NbSuE-LVWvg&s=KTY7Bg7NIuoZE45vC6_nZhdBXZdc5i7bgbfQQw8BLOA&e= , a collection of
music theory examples by women and BIPoC composers. Examples are geared to
the undergraduate core sequence. Each example contains a PDF of an excerpt
for classroom use, a link to a public domain full score, a recording (when
available), and a detailed composer biography. Advanced chromatic harmony
and 20th-century examples will be added this winter as part of a
collaboration with collections from I Resound Press. Please feel free to
share widely.

Dr. Paula Maust
paula.maust -at- gmail.com
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.paulamaust.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=ITPYUfP1iwAwqkni1xa-pYeTggRJDtK7NbSuE-LVWvg&s=d6zJPZgdCo_yUl_3sCMpx_xEKopAiaKTRPtAr4oToFw&e=
Instructor, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Instructor, Johns Hopkins University
Instructor, Peabody Conservatory