Non-NU Email
I am pleased to share www.expandingthemusictheorycanon.com, a collection of music theory examples by women and BIPoC composers. Examples are geared to the undergraduate core sequence. Each example contains a PDF of an excerpt for classroom use, a link to a public domain full score, a recording (when available), and a detailed composer biography. Advanced chromatic harmony and 20th-century examples will be added this winter as part of a collaboration with collections from I Resound Press. Please feel free to share widely.

Dr. Paula Maust
paula.maust -at- gmail.com
www.paulamaust.com
Instructor, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Instructor, Johns Hopkins University
Instructor, Peabody Conservatory