Non-NU Email

AMS-Midwest and Midwest SEM Joint Meeting, Spring 2021
Hosted online by the University of Iowa, April 10–11, 2021
Deadline for abstract submission: Friday, February 12, 2021, by 11:59 PM,
EST

We are pleased to announce that our joint conference’s keynote speaker is
Dwandalyn Reece, Curator of Music and Performing Arts at the Smithsonian
Institution’s National Museum of African American History and Culture. We
are also planning joint sessions for the conference with presenters from
both AMS-Midwest and MIDSEM, and a joint pedagogy panel on decolonizing
survey courses.

Complete Guidelines for Paper Submission may be found at:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_site_amsmidwest_chapter-2Dmeetings_guidelines-2Dfor-2Dpaper-2Dproposals&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=tBCx36IY_F4eSFzkHu5e66WwCb4-R-xFJ3N8dfMkq4I&s=5eP8YVa2GXd2ZpJmT-jMKY4cwn58pD4bqYZIA2H4G0Y&e=
.

Your AMS-Midwest Chapter Officers:

Nathan Platte, President
amsmidwestpresident -at- gmail.com