Non-NU Email
Dear colleagues:

We invite you to participate in “Closing the Gender Gap II: Open-Access Analysis of Compositions by Women,” hosted by Elizabeth Marvin and Sarah Marlowe (Eastman School of Music, Theory Department). Our featured guest, Mark Gotham (Universität des Saarlandes; founder of fourscoreandmore.org), will lead participants in a Roman numeral analysis session using "Working in Harmony," a new web-app from Four Score and More (https://fourscoreandmore.org/working-in-harmony/).

The event will take place on Friday, March 5, 2021, 4–5:30pm (EST) via Zoom. Registration is FREE, but space is limited (first come, first served).

Please visit https://tinyurl.com/closingthegap2 to register.