Non-NU Email
Good Morning Everyone, ☀️

May I have your guidance on creating stippling brushes in Adobe CC Illustrator? Have asked the Adobe CC Illustrator Help Desk on line; very confusing. Watched a couple YouTube videos; too blurry for my eyes.

Pictures & step by step would be a distinct asset. My Apple OS 10.13.6 limits any further Adobe CC Illustrator upgrades.

Thank You very much indeed for your kind assistance❣️

C Olivia Carlisle 🦋
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
https://www.gnsi.org
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators Georgia Group
https://www.facebook.com/gnsigeorgia/
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”