Non-NU Email
?What is Non N-U email?  I see that at the top of may GNSI  posts
Chris Gralapp

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI

Medical/Scientific Illustration

415.454.6567

chrisgralapp.com

On 2/24/2021 9:32 AM, Sara Lynn Cramb wrote:
Non-NU Email
This is great, I love the webtool liked to at the end of the article!

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021, 8:08 AM Valerie Hayes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email
Here’s something that you don’t see in the news every day:

https://apple.news/ACC1NpE9EQIOOKactxFTZlg

Valerie