Non-NU Email
The Guild of Natural Science Illustrators is excited to bring you a new online learning experience in the form of the GNSI Symposia Series!
The Symposia Series will be a collection of online lectures open to members only, free of charge. The series will take place every few months and cover a wide array of topics that address the most cutting-edge issues faced by science communicators and illustrators today.
Join us for our very first Symposia Series event, An Illustrator’s Guide to the World of Grants with Amanda DeGrace on March 5th (1 PM EST). In this event, Amanda will draw on her 15 years of experience in the non-profit and public sector to help you learn about securing grants to jumpstart your creative projects!

Members interested in attending can email [log in to unmask] for the registration link. It will also be distributed in a members-only email shortly. If you aren't a GNSI member and would like to attend future symposia events, consider joining GNSI

You can read more about the Symposia Series and find details about our first symposium on the GNSI website. We hope to see you there!