Non-NU Email

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for three publications that illustrate or discuss structures on
the internal sac (specifically spine fields and the basal knob).  I would
appreciate Pdf copies of the following papers:

                Boving, A. G.  1942. A classification of larvae and adults
of the genus Phyllophaga (Coleoptera:  Scarabaeidae).  Memoirs of the
Entomological Society of Washington, no. 2.  96 p.

                Chapin, E. A.   1932.  Revision of the pleurostict
Scarabaeidae of Cuba and the Isle of Pines.  I.  The Melolonthinae.  Annals
of the Entomological Society of America 25:173-209.

                Sanderson, M. W.  1939.  A new genus of Scarabaeidae with
descriptions and notes on Phyllophaga.  Journal of the Kansas Entomological
Society 12(1):1-15.

Thanking you in advance, regards

Ron