Non-NU Email

Hi Robert,

I am only interested in specimens from North and South Dakota this time. I have your papers in my office and cannot check right now, but if the material is indeed from the Dakotas, I would be interested. Is it?

Cheers

Frank

Dr. Frank-Thorsten Krell

Senior Curator of Entomology, Editor-in-Chief

Commissioner and Councillor, International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature

Department of Zoology

Denver Museum of Nature & Science

2001 Colorado Blvd

Denver, Colorado 80205-5798, U.S.A.

Phone 303.370.8244

Fax 303.331.6492

https://www.dmns.org/science/zoology/staff/frank-krell/

We are OPEN and can't wait to welcome you back! SUE: The T. rex Experience opens Feb. 12. Explore SUE's world, touch casts of real dinosaur fossils and hear the throaty rumble of a T. rex growl.