Non-NU Email
Since everybody is talking Melinopterus, if anybody has Melinopterus in EtOH or the chance of collecting them, I am still looking for:

punctatosulcatus (continental Europe)
femoralis
consentaneus
stolzi
pubescens
prodromus from Eastern Europe or the Levant

material can be returned after extraction.

Best

Jason