From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ARTHUR EVANS
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 2:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Publication request.

Non-NU Email

Ron,

All three papers are on their way!

ART

Arthur V. Evans, D.Sc.

Adjunct Assistant Professor of Biology, Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, VA; University of Richmond, Richmond, VA;

Trustee and Research Associate, Virginia Museum of Natural History, Martinsville, VA

Research Collaborator, Department of Entomology, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC

Join me on Facebook @Dr.Art.Evans.entomologist