Non-NU Email

The Society for Seventeenth-Century Music would like to invite you to
attend our twenty-ninth annual conference, which will run Thursday through
Sunday, April 15-18, 2021, via Zoom. The SSCM is dedicated to the study and
performance of seventeenth-century music and related arts. This year, our
program embraces diversity in an especially rich way, for in addition to
studies of our beloved Italy, France, Germany, and England, we will hear
about music in China, Dutch Formosa, Peru, and the Caribbean. The Society
will also co-sponsor a special panel on diversifying early music pedagogy.

For more information, including on how to register, please visit
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sscm-2Dsscm.org_meetings-2Dconferences_2021-2Dannual-2Dmeeting_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=ZTW5kzLlC1NWpT5UlrTa8mtoJ0bRmz7IOfI6MWB6SZ8&s=33lNq65sr4l_nj3UHVlyMdvsLdw5N_3G2R_AF4GM_bE&e= . We hope to
see you there!