Non-NU Email
The Society for Seventeenth-Century Music would like to invite you to attend our twenty-ninth annual conference, which will run Thursday through Sunday, April 15-18, 2021, via Zoom. The SSCM is dedicated to the study and performance of seventeenth-century music and related arts. This year, our program embraces diversity in an especially rich way, for in addition to studies of our beloved Italy, France, Germany, and England, we will hear about music in China, Dutch Formosa, Peru, and the Caribbean. The Society will also co-sponsor a special panel on diversifying early music pedagogy.

For more information, including on how to register, please visit https://sscm-sscm.org/meetings-conferences/2021-annual-meeting/. We hope to see you there!