Non-NU Email
**We have extended our call as folks carefully consider vaccine schedules, travel schedules, and the large investment involved in making long-term plans right now. Please submit if you are interested!**

The AMS Ludomusicology Study Group will host a panel of brief “lightning” talks at AMS Chicago 2021. All AMS members, regardless of familiarity with (or previous research of) video games, are welcome to submit and assist us in broadening the scope of game music studies.

This year, we are creating an intentional focus around music promoting diversity within community, especially with regard to issues of race. We welcome proposals for 8-minute talks on topics including but not limited to:
Send proposals of 200 words as Word files or PDFs to gamemusicstudies -at- gmail.com by April 1st. In the body of the e-mail, include your full name as you wish it to appear in the program and your institutional affiliation if applicable. Do not include identifying information in the submission itself. The program committee will send out decisions by April 10th, 2021.

For more information: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UgU7qHRfgfcOL3eoMLyaUJNelJsGrv3W/view?usp=sharing