Non-NU Email

Thank you to everyone who joined us for the One Year Anniversary of our
Three Rivers Friday Night Bardic Zoom!  We started at 7 pm and ended at
6:36 am - almost 12 hours!  We had 150 performances, which was Duncan’s
goal.  We had 73 people on at our busiest, and I think we easily had well
over 100 people throughout the night from 14 different kingdoms.
It’s hard to believe that we’ve been doing this for a year!  When Jon
brought the idea to me and we started planning the first one, we had no
idea we would reach this milestone.  We had no idea that this would spread
across the Known World.
I am so grateful to have this group and this weekly gathering.  I’ve made
new friends and watched others do the same.  I’ve seen old friendships
rekindle. I’ve listened to people learn and grow. Our Friday gatherings are
the highlight of the week for many, myself included.
Thank you to each and every person who has attended.  The performers and
the audience members.  The ones who join in and the ones who just listen
while doing other things or fall asleep to the sounds of revelry.  I truly
don’t know how I would have made it through this past year without all of
you.
I look forward to seeing everyone in person once it’s safe to gather, and I
eagerly await the day that we can lift our voices together and sing as
one.  Until then, I hope you’ll join us in our Friday night fun. See you
soon!
Gwendolyn
Baroness Three Rivers
--