Non-NU Email
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the One Year Anniversary of our Three Rivers Friday Night Bardic Zoom!  We started at 7 pm and ended at 6:36 am - almost 12 hours!  We had 150 performances, which was Duncan’s goal.  We had 73 people on at our busiest, and I think we easily had well over 100 people throughout the night from 14 different kingdoms.
It’s hard to believe that we’ve been doing this for a year!  When Jon brought the idea to me and we started planning the first one, we had no idea we would reach this milestone.  We had no idea that this would spread across the Known World.
I am so grateful to have this group and this weekly gathering.  I’ve made new friends and watched others do the same.  I’ve seen old friendships rekindle. I’ve listened to people learn and grow. Our Friday gatherings are the highlight of the week for many, myself included.
Thank you to each and every person who has attended.  The performers and the audience members.  The ones who join in and the ones who just listen while doing other things or fall asleep to the sounds of revelry.  I truly don’t know how I would have made it through this past year without all of you.
I look forward to seeing everyone in person once it’s safe to gather, and I eagerly await the day that we can lift our voices together and sing as one.  Until then, I hope you’ll join us in our Friday night fun. See you soon!
Gwendolyn
Baroness Three Rivers
--
Gwendolyn