Non-NU Email

That does sound odd. If this were illustrator I could see Black set to overprint red, but Photoshop is harder to figure out. If you want to post the file somewhere I can have a look.

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 11:42 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SCIART] [EXTERNAL] [SCIART] Red text printing in both red and black

Non-NU Email

Sure, Britt.  Some of the text on the card is in red color.  However, when printed those red areas are printed in black and red.  They look like black printed text with red printed over the top of the black.  Really strange.  I went back to the original template and reentered all the red letters but they are still printing red over black.

Bruce