Non-NU Email
You might want to just try your phone first-- it's immediate and free!  Obviously the quality you can get will depend entirely on your phone model.

Another consideration is that document cameras need to point straight down and cover a small area-- if that suits your needs,  great!  If you need to demo from a stand easel, that's different.