Non-NU Email
https://fontba.se/

Up until now, I’ve been using Extensis Suitcase to manage fonts. My subscription is up for renewal, and I’m getting tired of throwing money at subscription software. So, I did some digging and fount the above app.

FREE. For Mac, PC and Linux. I haven’t tried it yet, but I plan too. It says it provides the same kind of management that paid apps do. So I’m hoping it serves the purpose.

Posting it here in the event anyone else is interested.