Non-NU Email
Karen,

I clicked on it and it said the site can't be reached!
🙁

Dorie

Dorie Petrochko
Senior Instructor-Natural Science Illustration Program
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 4:34 PM Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email
https://fontba.se/

Up until now, I’ve been using Extensis Suitcase to manage fonts. My subscription is up for renewal, and I’m getting tired of throwing money at subscription software. So, I did some digging and fount the above app.

FREE. For Mac, PC and Linux. I haven’t tried it yet, but I plan too. It says it provides the same kind of management that paid apps do. So I’m hoping it serves the purpose.

Posting it here in the event anyone else is interested.