Non-NU Email
Kelly, Fine Art America offers canvas prints but I've never purchased one so I can't speak to the quality.
---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario
emilydamstra.com
@EmilyDamstra

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 1:54 PM Kelly Finan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email
Hi all,

I'd like to have some digital paintings (probably created in Procreate or Fresco) printed on canvas and I'm looking for printers that are high quality and affordable, preferably somewhere near Wilmington, NC or an online store that ships.

Thanks!

Kelly

--
570.877.2417