Non-NU Email
To use a template, scan it or if it is already a PDF, simply open it as a layer in Photoshop. Add whatever text/images and print. It may require a little tweaking, up or down, to get it to align properly with the labels/cards you are using. Another option would be to use a replacement such as LibreOffice, which is free.

As for your problem printing red - there are different aspects at play. First, check your layers - perhaps you have a duplicate layer of the text set in black. Otherwise, is your printer RGB or CMYK, is your file RGB or CMYK, check the color within Photoshop and see what the red color actually is composed of and reduce the black (CMYK). I would suggest first trying by setting the printer manage the color and see where that gets you.

Sent from my iPhone